The Great Big Pattern Swap has been running for nearly two weeks now and the uptake has been amazing! The tag #greatbigpatternswap has been shared over 800 times and sewists are joining in from:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
…and no doubt more that I’ve missed off!
That’s a lot of sharing! Everyone has been so generous and it’s been amazing to see all the kind notes and goodies posted with the patterns. Although it’s clear already that everyone is a winner by joining in with this challenge (honestly, it was such a great feeling to receive my patterns) there are some fantastic prizes lined up so I’ve been perusing all the sponsors’ sites to see what I’d choose if I won ALL THE PRIZES…
Alas I can win none, but you all can enter for a chance to win these amazing prizes:
- £30 Sew Loco voucher
- £30 Sewalicious voucher
- 3 winners will each win a SMYLY digital pattern
- £25 Sew Me Sunshine voucher
- £40 Make at 140 voucher
- A Mettler thread set worth £30 from Sew Essential (they also have amazing deals on sewing machines so go have a look!)
- £30 Fabric Godmother voucher (I’m in love with loads of the denim they have)
- 2 Pink Coat Club pins
- £25 Sew Sew Sew voucher
- 32 piece presser foot bundle from Madam Sew (who also stock loads of really good notions)
To be in with a chance of winning you need to have shared an unwanted pattern of yours, then received and made a new-to-you pattern by Saturday 18th August, sharing the photos with #greatbigpatternswap
Each garment made from the swap will be a separate entry, so if you receive three patterns and make two, your name will be put in the draw twice.
Makes are already being shared so please do join in the fun, and if you have any questions please leave a comment or get in touch.